Add a User or Administrator
You can add users and account administrators in Account Settings.
Only account administrators and users granted access to the users_admin function can add users. Only account administrators can add other administrators.
To add a user or an admin:
- Hover over Account Settings.
- Click Users.
- Click New User in the action box.
- Add the required information for the user
- First Name
- Last Name
- Email - note that the email must be unique in your account.
- Add optional information for the user:
- Job Title
- Office Number
- Mobile Number
- Fax Number
- Home Number
- Choose whether or not they are an Administrator.
- Choose whether or not this has Limited Rights. A limited rights user should only see items assigned to or created by them within the permissions defined by their user groups.
- For non-administrator accounts, choose the Groups that define which functions, categories, and locations the user is authorized to create, update, destroy.
- Choose whether the user should receive Bounce Notifications. These notifications trigger when ComplyAssistant generates an email to a user in the account, but the email could not be delivered.
Manage user access permissions with groups
You can create sets of user authorization rules with Groups. Groups define sets of functions, locations, and categories that users added to the group will be able to access. Only account administrators can add groups. To create a user group: Hover ...
User interface layout
ComplyAssistant user-interface is designed to be simple and straightforward. This article will help you familiarize yourself with how the ComplyAssistant user-interface works. Account, User Setting, Customer Support These controls can be found in the ...
Create a task
ComplyAssistant provides functionality for managing action items around your entire compliance program. Task Groups ComplyAssistant organizes your tasks in Task Groups. These are either user-made groups or groups made by ComplyAssistant to organize ...
Add a new sub-account From the sub-account dashboard Click Dashboard in the main header. Click the Sub Accounts tab. Click the New Sub Account button. Enter the Name and Subdomain. From the sub-account administration page Hover over Account Settings. ...
Create question libraries
Question libraries are questionnaires or set of questions that can be re-used across many assessments definitions. Only account administrators or users granted access to the question library administration section can add question libraries. To ...