Automatically combine recurring audits into one report
ComplyAssistant facilitates the process of combining many walk-throughs into a single report. If you define an audit with a frequency, ComplyAssistant will combine all reports submitted during that period into one audit report for each facility.
Follow these steps to set up an audit definition with a frequency:
- Sign in to the web app at https://SUBDOMAIN.complyassistanthq.com.
- Navigate to the Audits page.
- Click Definitions.
- Click an existing audit definition that you'd like to add a frequency to OR create a new audit by clicking Create New Audit in the action box.
- Click Edit Audit.
- Choose the Frequency. ComplyAssistant will combine reports submitted into one report during the audit definition frequency.
- When submitting a report through the mobile app, ComplyAssistant will note what kind of submission will occur.
Create an Audit Definition
In the Audit feature, you can manage government regulations with pre-packaged and customizable audit definitions. The workflow is simple: create an audit definition, assign the audit, and complete the audit (using the mobile app, if applicable). ...
Create and assign a task
You can create a task and optionally assign it to one or more people. Follow these steps: Click Tasks in the main header. Click + Add New Task in the Action Box. Choose a task group, or create a new Task Group. by clicking the + Add New Generic ...
Links to audits can be found on the Audits dashboard. Click an audit link to see its reports. On the reports page, click a report to view it. You can then review the report summary, add more attachments, and export the summary to a file.
Overview of tasks
To access all existing tasks, click the Task menu at the top of the page. Task groups ComplyAssistant organizes your tasks in task groups. These are either user-made groups or groups made by ComplyAssistant to organize tasks around other compliance ...
Conduct a Mobile Walkthrough Audit
Conduct the Audit Follow these steps to perform the audit: The walkthrough list is broken down by statement type. By default, the statement types are: Administrative Building Electronic Hardcopy Physical Verbal Tap a statement you'd like to mark ...