Create and send an Assessment
Question Library: a questionnaire or set of questions that can be re-used across many assessments.
Assessment definition: a definition of the category, priority, frequency, and the questions to be assigned.
Create an Assessment Definition
To create your first assessment definition, your account must have question libraries ( link to how to create question libraries ) created or granted. Contact us if you would like to use one of our pre created question libraries.
- Click the Assessments function ( ) in the main header navigation.
- Click Create New Definition ( ) in the action box.
- Name your assessment definition in the "Name" field.
- Describe your assessment definition in the "Description" field
- Decide whether this assessment should recur with the "Frequency" field.
- Choose a priority with the "Priority" field.
- Choose the compliance Categories.
Only question libraries of the selected categories will be accessible for this assessment definition.
6. Click Submit
4. Choose question libraries from the dropdown and select questions from the chosen question libraries.
5. Click Submit
Assign the Assessment
- Click Start an Assessment on the first assessment page. ()
- Choose your Assessment Definition.
- Choose a Location, Third Party, or Software Resource where you will be assessing.
- Click Assign Assessment.
- The software will scroll to your newly created assessment.
- Hover over the newly created assessment and click on the Context Menu dropdown.
- Click on Choose Assignees.
- Choose Assignees.
- Choose a due date.
- Click Submit
At this point, you've created your assessment definition, you've assigned it, and the assignees will be notified by email.
Create a task
ComplyAssistant provides functionality for managing action items around your entire compliance program. Task Groups ComplyAssistant organizes your tasks in Task Groups. These are either user-made groups or groups made by ComplyAssistant to organize ...
Create an Audit Definition
ComplyAssistant's Audit function allows you to manage government regulations with pre-packaged and customizable audit definitions. To create an Audit Definition : Click Audits in the main header. Click + Create New Audit in the Action Box. Fill ...
Create an Event
ComplyAssistant's Event function allows you to capture incidents, issues, and complaints consistently. You can also receive guidance on whether the incident is a breach and needs to be reported. To create an Event: Click Events in the main header. ...
Create question libraries
Question libraries are questionnaires or set of questions that can be re-used across many assessments definitions. Only account administrators or users granted access to the question library administration section can add question libraries. To ...
Regulation management process
ComplyAssistant's regulation management function organizes your compliance activities around regulations and the parts of the rule. When you click a regulation and location in Regulation Management, ComplyAssistant presents you with an overview of ...