DocuSign Integration Setup Guide
Requirements before connecting your DocuSign account
A ComplyAssistant user with administrator permissions must add your DocuSign:
- API Account ID
- Connect Key. Note: this is used to verify the integrity and authenticity of any messages sent from your DocuSign account to ComplyAssistant.
Find your API Account ID in DocuSign
Log in to your DocuSign account.
Select Settings in the top menu.
- In the left menu, under Integrations, select Apps and Keys.
- Your API Account ID should be at the top of the page in My Account Information.
Add a Connect Key in DocuSign
- Log in to your DocuSign account.
- Select Settings in the top menu.
- In the left menu, under Integrations, select Connect.
- Select Connect Keys at the top of the page, then select Add Secret Key.
Important: The entire secret key is only visible right after it's created. Please make sure you record it after it’s created for future reference. For security, only the first four characters are visible when displaying the settings again.
Add your API Account ID and Connect Key in ComplyAssistant
- Hover over Account Settings in the top menu and select Integrations.
- Select Settings in the DocuSign integration.
Add your API Account ID
- Select Add API Account ID, enter your API Account ID, then select Submit.
Add your Connect Key
- Select Add Connect Key, enter your Connect Key, then select Submit.
Connect your DocuSign account
Once your DocuSign settings are saved in ComplyAssistant, you can connect your DocuSign account and request signature on a contract.
- First, navigate to Contracts in the top menu and select a contract.
- Select Request Signature in the right menu.
- Select connect to your DocuSign account.
- You'll be redirected to a login screen. Enter your DocuSign login credentials, then select Log in.
- Review the access requested for your account, and select Allow Access.
Now, you should be able to select which contract files you would like to send for signature.
Setup the Audit
New trial audit accounts are set up with a facility for your organization and an audit template for random facility walkthrough audits. You can add Departments and Facilities in the mobile app. To add new audit definitions, you must log in to the ...
Setup and assign assessments
If at least one assessment definition is available, you can locate that definition and then set up and assign the assessment. Filter the assessment list On the right-side of the Assessments page, use the drop-down menus to filter the assessment list ...
Mobile App Overview and App Setup
The ComplyAssistant Mobile app is a convenient tool for supporting an audit walkthrough statement. Prerequisite: Create an Audit Definition in the Web App To use ComplyAssistant Mobile, you must have an audit definition defined with walk-through ...
ComplyAssistant includes a contract management module to help you document contracts and setup alerts and messaging that pertains to a contract. An example might be a hospital that engages with a billing service vendor by means of one or more ...
Set up SSO with Microsoft Azure AD
This article will walk you through setting up basic single-sign-on (SSO) authentication with Microsoft Azure AD. The second part of this article discusses setting up ComplyAssistant group permissions in Microsoft AD. Microsoft Azure AD SSO ...