Setup and assign assessments
If at least one assessment definition is available, you can locate that definition and then set up and assign the assessment.
Filter the assessment list
On the right-side of the Assessments page, use the drop-down menus to filter the assessment list by:
Setup and assign the assessment
Before an assessment may begin, it is necessary to set it up and assign it to a person.
Follow the steps below:
- To begin a new assessment, go to the Assessments module and click the Start an Assessment link, then choose the assessment from the drop-down list.
- For Location, choose ComplyAssistant Location, Third Party Organization, or Software Resource. See Types of Assessments in .
- Choose the specific location from the next drop-down. If necessary, click the + Add Location link.
- Click Assign Assessment.
- Scroll down the page to see that the new assessment has been highlighted. Notice that the location you chose is shown in the title.
- Next, you’ll need to assign the assessment to a person. Click the small drop-down arrow next to the assessment, and then click Choose Assignee and Due Date.
- In the popup window, edit the Description and choose one or more Assignees.
- Choose a Frequency at which the assessment is to be done.
- Choose a Start Date and End Date and click the Submit button.
At this point, you've created your assessment definition, you've assigned it, and the assignees will be notified by email.
Overview of Assessments
To create your first assessment definition, your account must have at least one question library. Contact ComplyAssistant if you want to use a system-defined question library. Types of Assessments There are several types of assessments. Internally ...
Create and assign a task
You can create a task and optionally assign it to one or more people. Follow these steps: Click Tasks in the main header. Click + Add New Task in the Action Box. Choose a task group, or create a new Task Group. by clicking the + Add New Generic ...
Setup the Audit
New trial audit accounts are set up with a facility for your organization and an audit template for random facility walkthrough audits. You can add Departments and Facilities in the mobile app. To add new audit definitions, you must log in to the ...
Mobile App Overview and App Setup
The ComplyAssistant Mobile app is a convenient tool for supporting an audit walkthrough statement. Prerequisite: Create an Audit Definition in the Web App To use ComplyAssistant Mobile, you must have an audit definition defined with walk-through ...
User interface layout
ComplyAssistant is designed to be simple and straightforward. This article explains the general features that can be found throughout the website. Dashboard The dashboard is the first page that appears when you log in. User menus appear at the ...